The Church is now open for services as well as for private prayer. Risk Assessments have been done and St Mary’s Marshfield has successfully applied for the We’re Good To Go Industry Standard as we comply with all restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regular Services (pre-Covid)
Sunday services at St. Mary’s follow a monthly pattern:
- 9.00am (2nd Sunday of month) – BCP Communion said
- 9.00am (3rd Sunday of month) – All Age Breakfast Church
- 10.30am – Morning Worship, All Age Worship or Holy Communion
- 6.00pm – Sung Evensong or BCP Communion
Sunday @ 10.30am
This is our main service of the week and is a great way to feel part of the community with all ages coming together at the start of the service, and then Kids Club groups for children and pre-teens, plus the crèche facility for preschoolers. We have a variety of musicians who help lead worship. Contact one of the ministers if you play an instrument and would like to be involved.
- Crèche: 0-3 years: Crèche facilities are provided for every Sunday in a room within the Church. Plenty to keep them amused – Toys, books, puzzles, drawing etc. You will need to stay with your children but you can still see what is happening through the windows and hear the service in the crèche.
- Kids Club groups 1 & 2: for children aged 4-7 and 8+
Kids Club groups meet in the Vicarage next to the Church for around 20 minutes within the main service and then rejoin the church family either for communion or for drinks and refreshments.
10.00am – Village Communion is available at varying locations around the village on the second Tuesday of each month. Check the events page for details.
10.00am – A group meets for Village Prayers at the Chapel on every other Tuesday of the month. Check the events page for details.
Home groups also meet fortnightly at homes around the village. We’d love to welcome new members. Find out more.